1. I did 3 loads of dishes in our new dishwasher on Sunday alone. Which gives you an idea of how many I did last week …
2. The next time I feel like challenging myself as a parent, I’m going to take both of the boys to Party City and only buy ONE balloon. Ugh.
3. Every night, I am exhausted by 745pm, and usually end up in bed by 830pm. When did I get so old? I am 31 freaking years old, not 63.
4. The husband was gone for 3 nights last week – and OMG I am glad he’s back. Right now, he’s got both the boys in a pile on our bed and I can hear growls and belly laughs from across the house. It’s quiet in the dining room. Life is good.
5. Aaaaaaaaand then the Froggy decided to take a running leap off the end of the bed. Goose eggs are awesome, yo. ::sigh::
7. I know that the inventor of those race car/cart things at the grocery store created them with the best of intentions … but OMFG I hate them so. I would prefer to be able to keep my kids as far apart from each other as possible, while shopping. Not shove them together and hope for the best.
8. I made some pretty kick-ass recipe Pins this weekend. Super easy mini-chicken pot pies: these were good, and bonus points for being amazingly easy to throw together. Totally yummy chocolate-chip angel food cake … except I wouldn’t actually call it ‘making’ this, because I just bought a mix and threw some chips on top, lol.
9. By far though, my favorite was a ‘Mississippi roast’ in the crock pot. The Mouse had three helpings all by himself … it was that good. It will definitely go into my recipe box.
10. While the terrible twos are in full swing for the Froggy, he also has never been more cuddly than he is these days. The bipolar craziness has begun.
Are you following me on Instagram? You totally should be >>